trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject Need help reviewing JDBC pull requests
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:03:57 GMT
Hi Trafodion Community,

Recently a new contributor, gjp1987, has submitted several pull requests concerning the JDBC
API. I've reviewed most of them, but I am not a JDBC expert. (I notice Selva has reviewed
some too. Thanks, Selva.) And on one of them the JDBC test suites are failing and I don't
have the expertise to figure out why readily.

So I wanted to ask if some JDBC experts could take a look. If you approve them, I will commit
these pull requests.

Thanks,

Dave