trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Owhadi <eric.owh...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:28:57 GMT
+1,
Eric Owhadi

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 10:23 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project

This vote will run at least the obligatory (and minimum) number of hours:
72 hrs.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project