trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <ming....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 23:38:19 GMT
+1

Thanks,
Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 12:21 AM
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project

Hi all,

Following upon our [DISCUSSION] Graduation of The (incubating) Apache
Trafodion Project
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8e00251a72a5e3f667fbcfc319c0213ad86ff21839e98e0ae68520e3@%3Cdev.trafodion.apache.org%3E>

I herby propose that we graduate from incubating and have our Apache
Trafodion Project established as an independent  (and top-level ASF)
project. According to The Graduation Process
<https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#the_graduation_process> a
vote is not required, but votes provided shows that the project is ready to
embark on the next phase in its lifecycle. So please all come forward and
express your vote.

Votes from our Mentors (Jacques, Michael) will count as binding votes.

Vote options are:
+1 - meaning: Yes, I want the project to graduate
-1 - meaning: No, I don't want the project to graduate
+0 - meaning: Abstain

A normal majority (50% of the number of voters+ 1 vote) will be applicable.

Here is my vote: +1

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project