trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhu, Wen-Jun" <wenjun....@esgyn.cn>
Subject a error when compiling hbasetmlib2
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 01:43:02 GMT
Hi,

When I pulled the newest code and compiled, I met this error in the output of the command
`make`:

cd /home/adamas/tmp/trafodion/core/sqf/src/seatrans/tm/hbasetmlib2; make        ##(SQF)
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/adamas/tmp/trafodion/core/sqf/src/seatrans/tm/hbasetmlib2'
  ##(SQF)
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `/home/adamas/tmp/incubator-trafodion/core/sqf/export/include/seabed/trace.h',
needed by `Linux-x86_64/64/dbg/hbasetm.o'.  Stop.  ##(SQF)

What goes wrong here?

I thought there was something wrong with the newest code. But then I opened a new shell, and
cloned a new copy from github,
and it compiles well. Is this related to environment variables? How can I figure out which
variable cause this problem?

Thanks.

Regards,
Wenjun Zhu