trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 RC 2
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2018 04:20:25 GMT
Yes, it is probably not critical, but it is also a very easy, one-character fix.

Most files just have a ALv2 license statement, not copyright statement, so only the NOTICE
file need be updated.

It is perfectly fine with me if I'm out-voted on this one, which seems to be the case.
Votes are not required to be unanimous.

--Steve