trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 RC 2
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:39:18 GMT
I checked signatures and checksums for all artifacts.
I ran RAT to check licenses.
I compared the source tarball to the 2.2.0rc2 label in git.
I did a quick review of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RAT_README, .rat-excludes in source tarball.
I did quick review of LICENSE and NOTICE in each of the binary tarballs.
I verified that there is no longer an incubating DISCLAIMER file in any of the tarballs.

I did not actually build or test the source tarball.

I did not find any issues.

+1 for me.

--Steve