trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Subbiah <suresh.subbia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rowsets in Trafodion
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:19:01 GMT
Hi Dave,

SQL statements with rowsets can be prepared from trafci, but we  cannot
execute them ssince we have not provided a way to sat array parameters from
trafci/sqlci yet.
To prepare we can use this syntax
prepare s1 from insert into t1 values (?[10], ?[10]) ;
Here 10 is the maximum size of input rowset.

We can test changes for rowset code using ODB. It uses rowsets to
insert/upsert.

I don't have a rowset for input JDBC example. I will look some more.

Thank you
Suresh