trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject What functions or procedures are used by a library?
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 21:50:22 GMT
Hi,

If I try to drop a library that has UDRs defined on it, the DROP LIBRARY will fail with SQL
error 1366. All well and good.

I can figure out what UDRs are defined on it by joining the metadata ROUTINES table to the
metadata LIBRARIES table on ROUTINES.LIBRARY_UID = LIBRARIES.LIBRARY_UID, and placing an appropriate
predicate on the column LIBRARIES.LIBRARY_FILENAME.

But I'm wondering if there is a simple utility that would do this for me? Something like GET
ROUTINES ON LIBRARY x?

Thanks,

Dave