trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Selva Govindarajan <selva.govindara...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Rowsets in Trafodion
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:38:39 GMT
Hi Dave,

There is sample program at $TRAF_HOME/../conn/jdbcT4/src/main/samples/BatchSample directory.
This directory also has README file containing the instructions to compile and run the program.

Selva

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Subbiah [mailto:suresh.subbiah60@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 6:19 AM
To: dev@trafodion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Rowsets in Trafodion

Hi Dave,

SQL statements with rowsets can be prepared from trafci, but we  cannot execute them ssince
we have not provided a way to sat array parameters from trafci/sqlci yet.
To prepare we can use this syntax
prepare s1 from insert into t1 values (?[10], ?[10]) ; Here 10 is the maximum size of input
rowset.

We can test changes for rowset code using ODB. It uses rowsets to insert/upsert.

I don't have a rowset for input JDBC example. I will look some more.

Thank you
Suresh