trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Zeller <hans.zel...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 RC 2
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 22:48:44 GMT
Hi Steve, does this really justify an entire new round? All the code (ok, maybe only 99.98
%) for this release was written in 2017. The fact that we voted in 2018, does that really
justify an update to the copyright year?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Varnau [mailto:steve.varnau@esgyn.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 2:42 PM
To: dev@trafodion.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 RC 2

It occurred to me that I missed something when I reviewed all those NOTICE files (that are
all the same).

The copyright line should be updated to include 2018.

	Copyright 2015-2017 The Apache Software Foundation

Not certain if that is a legal showstopper, but it looks like an oversight we should fix while
we have the chance.

Changing my vote to -1.

--Steve