trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhu, Wen-Jun" <wenjun....@esgyn.cn>
Subject `log` command in regression test
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 03:16:22 GMT
Hi,

Recently I have modified the code in sqlci, and then run the regression, and I find that there
are cases which do not output anymore.
I go through with these cases, and is a little confused.

1.     The log commands in one section do not affect other section.
As my understanding, .every section in the case should contain `log off` and `log LOGxxx`,
in which `log` does not output for the commands following,
and `log LOGxxx` outputs the results for the commands following, right?

2.     As http://trafodion.apache.org/docs/command_interface/index.html#cmd_log shows, log
command need a argument to specify the action.
but the log command in regression tests lacks argument, so does that mean `log OFF`, or something
else?