trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Sandhya Sundaresan <sandhya.sundare...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: `log` command in regression test
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 16:40:31 GMT
Hi ,

 Can you please share the JIRA  for this feature ?

Thanks !

Sandhya

________________________________
From: Zhu, Wen-Jun <wenjun.zhu@esgyn.cn>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 9:43:33 PM
To: dev@trafodion.apache.org
Subject: 答复: `log` command in regression test

Hi Anoop

I changed the code in InputStmt::findBlockStmt, which deals with the block.

Previously this feature is controlled by environment variable ALLOW_CS_IN_SQLCI, and the blocks
was controlled by blockStmt_, which is a int number, and it increases when entering a block,
and decreases when getting out of a block.

I changed it to a stack, pushing the header when entering a block, and popping when meeting
a end tag, i.e. exiting a block.
And do not care about the env var ALLOW_CS_IN_SQLCI.

E.g., for IF...END, push IF onto the stack, and pop IF when meeting END.

For SQL statement
        Create table if exists t1(c1 int);
Which obviously is not a block, We do a little trick with the word `exists` as following:
* push IF onto the stack,
* when meet `exists`, check if the peek of the stack is `IF` or not, if it is, pop the `IF`
out.

We can determine if it is in block by checking if the stack is empty.