trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject Pull-Request Testing
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 22:16:20 GMT
Developers,

Up til now, the automatic tests we run on pull-requests include jdbc, pyodbc, phoenix suites,
along with two suites of the SQL tests.
There are many SQL suites that are run nightly, but not on each PR.

Anoop has added two new sets of tests (checktest1 and checktest2) to run a few tests from
more different suites.
https://github.com/apache/trafodion/pull/1524
jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-3027

Unless there are any concerns expressed in the dev list, I'll go ahead and change the jenkins
jobs to run these new test sets instead of the full core and seabase suites for each PR.
 It won't affect what tests are run on a nightly basis.

--Steve