trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject 2.3 Release Manager
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:09:29 GMT
Thanks to Ming for guiding the 2.2 release, especially through some re-sets as we transitioned
to TLP.

I think it is time we get a release manager lined up to get 2.3 release defined.  Release
Manager needs to be a committer, though some of the tasks can certainly be done by other contributors
if someone is willing to assist.

One of the strengths of Trafodion project is that we've had a different release manager for
each release, so each person has contributed to better defining and documenting the process.
 So a new release manager is certainly welcome and would get support from those of us that
have done it before.

--Steve