trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conferences, meet-ups, etc.
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2018 10:09:44 GMT
The question Dave raised is - in general - a good one to ask all the time
as it will keep the project in sync with our (potential) adopters and
contributors.

I like the idea raised by Rohi (and I have extended it a bitt:

   - talking about what the new release has in store (upgrade wise)
   - talking about key features
   - talking about implementation issues
   - etc.

Anything would be good, as long as it is either about our Trafodion product
or our project.

Best regards,

Best regards,

Pierre Smits