trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Anoop Sharma <anoop.sha...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: `log` command in regression test
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 03:29:18 GMT
in sqlci, log with no argument will stop logging.

The doc you refer to is for trafci where 'log off' will stop logging. Not all options
listed in that doc specific to trafci are supported in sqlci.

Also note that sqlci is not externalized. It is for internal or platform usage only.

What changes are you making to sqlci?

anoop

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhu, Wen-Jun <wenjun.zhu@esgyn.cn>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 8:16 PM
To: dev@trafodion.apache.org
Subject: `log` command in regression test

Hi,

Recently I have modified the code in sqlci, and then run the regression, and I find that there
are cases which do not output anymore.
I go through with these cases, and is a little confused.

1.     The log commands in one section do not affect other section.
As my understanding, .every section in the case should contain `log off` and `log LOGxxx`,
in which `log` does not output for the commands following,
and `log LOGxxx` outputs the results for the commands following, right?

2.     As http://trafodion.apache.org/docs/command_interface/index.html#cmd_log shows, log
command need a argument to specify the action.
but the log command in regression tests lacks argument, so does that mean `log OFF`, or something
else?