trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject Tables left over from regression test runs
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 22:57:24 GMT
Hi,

I've noticed after running full regressions that there are a boatload of tables that don't
get cleaned up.

These tables occupy regions in our instance's region server and I think may cause excessive
memory usage and/or increasingly long times when stopping HBase.

So, I'm thinking about cleaning up some of our regression tests to drop these tables when
they finish.

Does anyone object to this? Or is there some pressing need to keep any of these tables around
after regressions complete?

Thanks,

Dave