trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] setup new jenkins test for Trafodion on CentOS/RH 7
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 22:30:45 GMT
Hi,

I worked through a couple issues with the VM images and a build script, but then jenkins runs
the installer, and it is not allowing centos7.

	+ ./python-installer/db_install.py --verbose --silent --config-file ./Install_Config

	***[ERROR]: Unsupported Linux version

I did not see any open JIRAs for this, so I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-3075

Anyone want to take a run at that?

--Steve