trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Yuan (Yuan)" <yuan....@esgyn.cn>
Subject RE: How to analyze the completed sql statement
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 06:13:12 GMT
We can also add below configuration into dcs-site.xml to save queries less than 60 seconds
into repository.

<property>
	<name> dcs.server.user.program.statistics.limit.time</name>
    <value>0</value>
</property>

The value 0 means all sql will be saved into repository. We can set the value as we want.

Best regards

刘源(Yuan)
上海易鲸捷信息技术有限公司
地址:上海市浦东新区金科路2889号长泰广场A座603
手机:13671935540
邮箱:yuan.liu@esgyn.cn

-----Original Message-----
From: Selva Govindarajan <selva.govindarajan@esgyn.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 1:49 PM
To: dev@trafodion.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to analyze the completed sql statement

Statistics of the running queries are stored in shared segment. To avoid  shared segment becoming
full, the statistics is removed as soon as the query is deallocated.  I believe If the query
takes longer than 60 seconds, the end statistics will be written to repository by default.
 This time duration of the query to be written  can be configured.

In addition, the monitored queries are kept in the shared segment even after the query is
deallocated. You can start monitoring the query by issuing get statistics for qid <qid>
or any other equivalent command involving query id. However, if the query takes a very short
time, it is possible that query could complete before you start monitoring it.

Thanks, Selva