trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Broeder <seanbroe...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] New Trafodion Reease
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2018 21:27:33 GMT
Hi All,
Discussion has been absent on my previous email on this subject, so I'm
moving ahead with a vote.

It's time to start thinking about the next release of Apache Trafodion as
well as any features that should be present prior to the release.

I have update the confluence pages with new pointers at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Roadmap

And also:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Release+2.3

I propose a release date for discussion of 31 August 2018.

As part of this procedure I will be creating a new 2.3 Trafodion branch and
master will be relabeled to 2.4.  I will perform regular merges from the
2.3 branch to the master to keep the master reasonably caught up.

Regards,
Sean