trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Our GIT repo and Github
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:24:35 GMT
If that is the case (regarding the latter aspect of documentation and
website), we should disentangle that from current repo and have it in a
separate. That would also benefit our (potential) adopters and
contributors, as it would not inflate any 'code' download needlessly.

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project