trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Trafodion master rh6 Daily Test Result - 821 - Still Failing
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 17:45:47 GMT
Sorry, these reports have not been accurate since the jenkins upgrade. I have made a change
in how to run the report, and will keep an eye to make sure it gets fixed.

If you follow the link to the Jenkins Job, you can see that the builds worked and all the
HDP tests passed. The CDH images have an issue that I'm still working on.  I had to update
the CDH image, since newer jenkins required newer java on the slaves.

--Steve