trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache e-mail IDs?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2019 07:21:58 GMT
Moving to the dev mailing list because it is more appropriate.

Yes, a contributor without privileges can still sign-up for both Confluence
and JIRA. See:

   -  for Confluence: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
   - fo JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

I suggest non-privileged contributors sign up to both with the same details.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*