trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Selvaganesan Govindarajan <selva.ganesa...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Trafodion Release 2.4 is ready for release - release candidate 1 (RC1)
Date Fri, 01 May 2020 21:11:31 GMT
Thanks to all the contributors for their contribution to Apache Trafodion
Release R2.4. Now, I am calling on you to vote for Apache Trafodion Release
2.4 RC1.

The artifacts of the release can be download from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafodion/trafodion-2.4.0-RC1/

This artifact contain both the source and binary of the release.

The Release Notes for Apache Trafodion Release 2.4 from JIRA is available
at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318620&version=12342359

GIT Info is
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=trafodion.git;a=commit;h=a26452c1aef93ade2cf68010323517bf51529568

You can also clone the repository at
https://github.com/apache/trafodion  and use
https://github.com/apache/trafodion/tree/release2.4 branch to get the copy
of the source code.

The release artifacts are signed using key D8EEF274 and is available
at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafodion/KEYS

Instructions to setup the build environment using your own laptop
running windows 10 in the absence of Linux environment provided by
your company has been updated.

Please refer to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Trafodion+Contributor+Guide

for the updated instructions to setup of the build environment and to
validate the source artifact.

You can also validate the binary release artifact using the updated
instructions in the above link.

I am yet to update the Apache Trafodion Release 2.4 documents. Your
help to modify the website to make the current set of documents as
Apache Trafodion Release 2.4 documents  is highly appreciated. Please
let me you know your willingness to update the documentation.

[ ] +1 approve to
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours unless cancelled.

Regards,
Selva