trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From <hans_zel...@pacbell.net>
Subject RE: Trafodion and Database History
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2020 02:02:34 GMT
Thanks for the link!

I sent an email to the owner of this document, pointing out that they could make a small correction:
Trafodion actually branched off HP Neoview, not HP NonStop SQL.

Hans

From: Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 1:10 AM
To: private@trafodion.apache.org; dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trafodion and Database History

Thanks Amanda,

I had no idea that Trafodion somehow relates to Tandem, old memories :)

I think a link can help: https://hpi.de/naumann/projects/rdbms-genealogy.html

Also no reasons to not share on at last dev ML.

I'm no longer subscribed there and IIRW have never been to user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
<mailto:user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org> . Please forward to user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
<mailto:user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>  if it does make sense

Thanks

Jacques

Le 11/07/2020 à 02:09, Amanda Moran a écrit :

Hi there All-

Someone shared this amazing chart with me.

At the very bottom you can see the history of Trafodion. Very cool!

Take care all!

Amanda