trafodion-user mailing list archives

From "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <ming....@esgyn.cn>
Subject 答复: 答复: Hive data type that Trafodion current supported?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 04:35:53 GMT
Thanks Gunnar,

This is a perfect list. It is very clear and no jira is required.

Ming

发件人: Gunnar Tapper [mailto:tapper.gunnar@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2016年4月22日 12:30
收件人: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org; user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: Hive data type that Trafodion current supported?

Yes, I was just going to respond with that and add the user list since users might be interested
in this question.

http://trafodion.apache.org/docs/sql_reference/index.html#type_mapping_from_hive_to_trafodion_sql

Please open a Jira if this information is insufficient.

Thanks,

Gunnar

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Carol Pearson <carol.pearson234@gmail.com<mailto:carol.pearson234@gmail.com>>