trafodion-user mailing list archives

From Selva Govindarajan <selva.govindara...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: Load with log error rows gets Trafodion not work
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 15:08:32 GMT
Hi Qiao,

The JIRA you mentioned in the message is already fixed and merged to
Trafodion on July 20th.  It is unfortunate that this JIRA wasn’t marked as
resolved. I have marked it as resolved now. This JIRA deals with the issue
of trafodion process aborting when there is an error while logging the
error rows. The error rows are logged in hdfs directly.  Most likely the
“Trafodion” user has no write permission to the hdfs directory where the
error is logged.

You can try “Load with continue on error … “  command instead and check if
it works.

Can you also please send the output of the command below to confirm if the
version installed has the above fix.

sqvers -u

Can you also issue the following command to confirm if the Trafodion and
hbase are started successfully.

hbcheck

sqcheck

Selva