trafodion-user mailing list archives

From 乔彦克 <qya...@gmail.com>
Subject trafodion query optimization
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 06:21:48 GMT
Hi all,
     I executed the sum and count query on my table where the cluster has
three nodes. I found that the sum query is not well parallel executed(not
all the three nodes get high load when executing the sum query) and the cpu
load is very high while the memory load is very low(the machines have 16
cores and 16GB memory). My sum query on the 12 million data sets takes
about 2 minutes and a half time.
    So my question is that is there any optimization advice that I can use
to improve the query performance and maximize the usage of my machines,
what ever the configuration or the table ddl.
    Any replies is appreciated.

Thanks,
Qiao