trafodion-user mailing list archives

From 乔彦克 <qya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trafodion get stuck and hbase log shows "followed by a smaller key"
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 08:54:04 GMT
Thanks Sean.
Later I will open a JIRA for this issue. Now I am not very clear when this
problem will happen, it always along with the hbase region server thread
crashed(on my three node cluster, all regionservers died).
BTW, How do you usually load your data into Trafodion besides using hive,
typically when the data quantity is large?

Sean Broeder <sean.broeder@esgyn.com>于2016年9月13日周二 下午9:27写道: