trafodion-user mailing list archives

From 乔彦克 <qya...@gmail.com>
Subject trafodion get stuck and hbase log shows "followed by a smaller key"
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 08:36:42 GMT
Hi, all,
    I use hive to load some data to do some test. This morning after I
loaded some data I did a sum query which leading to a HBase regionserver
crashed. Then I restart HBase hoping to do some load balace, but just got
these errors in the HBase regionserve log.
    The worse is that I have no other choice but to execute "initialize
trafodion, drop" because the trafci can only execute this command.
[image: TEXT.png]

[image: tables.png]

   some other Trafodion table region has the same problems.
   Do you ever encountered this problems?
   Any replies is appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Qiao