trafodion-user mailing list archives

From Sean Broeder <sean.broe...@esgyn.com>
Subject RE: trafodion get stuck and hbase log shows "followed by a smaller key"
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:12:08 GMT
Hi Qiao,

Normally the datasets I work with are small enough I can easily generate
them on platform.  But there’s no reason why what you’re doing shouldn’t
work, so a JIRA would be appropriate when you have time.  Others may have
more comments on how they load data.

Regards,

Sean

*From:* 乔彦克 [mailto:qyanke@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Monday, September 19, 2016 1:54 AM
*To:* user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
*Cc:* sean.broeder@esgyn.com
*Subject:* Re: trafodion get stuck and hbase log shows "followed by a
smaller key"

Thanks Sean.

Later I will open a JIRA for this issue. Now I am not very clear when this
problem will happen, it always along with the hbase region server thread
crashed(on my three node cluster, all regionservers died).

BTW, How do you usually load your data into Trafodion besides using hive,
typically when the data quantity is large?

Sean Broeder <sean.broeder@esgyn.com>于2016年9月13日周二 下午9:27写道:

Hi Qiao,

I am very sorry you ran into this issue.  I’ve never seen this before, but
I don’t typically use hive to load my tables.  I think you should open a
JIRA for this. Do you know if the problem is repeatable?  If so, please put
any details to reproduce into the JIRA.  Also, if you could set
log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.transactional=trace  in
hbase/conf /log4j.properties that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Sean