From: Liu, Ming (Ming) [mailto:ming.liu@esgyn.cn]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 2:49 AM
To: user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org; dev <dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: RE: command

Hi, Forling,

You can try to search in the system metadata, here is an example

select ROW_TOTAL_LENGTH , ROW_DATA_LENGTH from "_MD_".tables , "_MD_".objects where “_MD_”.objects.OBJECT_UID = “_MD_”.tables.table_uid and objects.OBJECT_NAME='your_table_name’;

and you can check other columns in the “_MD_”.tables to see if there are other info you need.

Others may have better approach, since I heard there are some new defined system dictionary and views. Or maybe some new utility to grab these information. But above query is one method.

Thanks,

Ming