Please run this command:

sudo su hdfs --command "hadoop fs -ls /user"

Please verify you have the trafodion user id listed there.

Thanks!

Amanda

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 8:08 AM, Selva Govindarajan <selva.govindarajan@esgyn.com> wrote:

Hi Qiao,

The JIRA you mentioned in the message is already fixed and merged to Trafodion on July 20th.  It is unfortunate that this JIRA wasn’t marked as resolved. I have marked it as resolved now. This JIRA deals with the issue of trafodion process aborting when there is an error while logging the error rows. The error rows are logged in hdfs directly.  Most likely the “Trafodion” user has no write permission to the hdfs directory where the error is logged.

You can try “Load with continue on error … “  command instead and check if it works.

Can you also please send the output of the command below to confirm if the version installed has the above fix.

sqvers -u

Can you also issue the following command to confirm if the Trafodion and hbase are started successfully.

hbcheck

sqcheck

Selva