Hi Qiao,

Normally the datasets I work with are small enough I can easily generate them on platform.  But there’s no reason why what you’re doing shouldn’t work, so a JIRA would be appropriate when you have time.  Others may have more comments on how they load data.

Regards,

Sean

From: 乔彦克 [mailto:qyanke@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 1:54 AM
To: user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Cc: sean.broeder@esgyn.com
Subject: Re: trafodion get stuck and hbase log shows "followed by a smaller key"

Thanks Sean.

Later I will open a JIRA for this issue. Now I am not very clear when this problem will happen, it always along with the hbase region server thread crashed(on my three node cluster, all regionservers died).

BTW, How do you usually load your data into Trafodion besides using hive, typically when the data quantity is large?

Sean Broeder <sean.broeder@esgyn.com>2016913日周二 下午9:27写道:

Hi Qiao,

I am very sorry you ran into this issue.  I’ve never seen this before, but I don’t typically use hive to load my tables.  I think you should open a JIRA for this. Do you know if the problem is repeatable?  If so, please put any details to reproduce into the JIRA.  Also, if you could set log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.transactional=trace  in hbase/conf /log4j.properties that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Sean