turbine-general mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: June Board Report due shortly
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:31:09 GMT
Hm, there is a way for moderators to find out who is on the lists that
they moderate. I could have sworn that there is the same thing for
subscribers. :-(

Must dig a bit more.

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n