turbine-general mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: June Board Report due shortly
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:34:05 GMT
Hi Scott,

cool, thanks. Once the board agenda is up, you should be able to commit
the report directly to it (in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/foundation/board)

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n