turbine-general mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Turbine Board Report, July 2007
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 00:08:50 GMT
Status
------

TLP migration is mostly done.  The largest outstanding issue is to
migrate our download pages over from Jakarta.  Other than this
development activity has been very low this month.

The most immediate challenge we have is addressing the requirement
to register Turbine's cryptographic capabilities as per
http://apache.org/dev/crypto (ECCN codes).  This was mentioned on
last month's report, but a query via the dev list has put pressure
on us to action this.

We have no board-level issues at this time.

=== Community changes ===

No new committers were voted in since the last board report.

No new PMC members were voted in since the last board report.

=== Turbine core project ===

No major activity this month.  A minor problem relating to DTD
references being redirected from jakarta to turbine was
identified and fixed.  Further work on localization is being
discussed and the ECCN code issue mentioned above came up.

No beta or final releases were made since the last board report.

=== Fulcrum component project ===

No major activity this month.  A minor build problem relating to
the redirection from jakarta to turbine was identified and fixed.

No beta or final releases were made since the last board report.

=== META project ===

No beta or final releases were made since the last board report.