tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Any new development plans or work needed?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:00:38 GMT
Activity on the Tuscany user and dev lists has been pretty low in the last
few months, so I'd like to discuss here if our developers have any new
development plans, or if there's a need for any changes, improvements, new
release or focus to a particular area of the project from our users.

The most recent discussions on our lists mentioned policies and our Spring
and Eclipse integrations, but I'm not really sure what work these areas
need and who would be interested in contributing.

Thoughts anyone?

- Jean-Sebastien