tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Arved Sandstrom <ahsns...@gmail.com>
Subject Just wanted to introduce myself
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:30:52 GMT
I am Arved Sandstrom, from Nova Scotia, ASF member going back quite a ways,
currently emeritus, but would like to get back into community development.

I picked Tuscany because I like the SCA architecture a great deal. My day
job currently *is* SCA - Fuse Service Works doing Switchyard apps. I can
honestly say that I have never seen such a productivity boost in the SOA
area when one chooses to use a SCA platform, as opposed to "rawer" SOA
platforms such as Mule ESB, WSO2, IBM WMB or Oracle OSB.

I aim to familiarize with Tusany; in the meantime, suggestions as to
interesting areas of development on the project are welcome.

Arved