tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tuscany.js - an assembly model for Node.js micro-services
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 06:00:01 GMT
Hi Ole,

Seaport looks nice and could maybe become part of a Node-friendly solution.
It looks like a registry like many other registries out there allowing me
to lookup a service name@version and get its host:port, but pretty light
weight.

Do you know if Seaport would also allow me to store the fact that a service
X references service Y? (as that's really what I'm looking for with SCA
references bound to services, locating service Y is only a small part of
the story...)

Also is Seaport still actively maintained?

Thanks!

- Jean-Sebastien