uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Lev Kozakov" <lev.koza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pear installer API
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:34:26 GMT
 The InstallationController class has the API for installing PEARs, but it's
not convenient for developers. Creating a special 'one-click' method for
installing PEARs is possible, but I would like, first, to understand what
the developers need. I can provide a selection of static methods for PEAR
installation. The use of a message listener is not necessary - it was done
for the GUI application and SITH system as the way to post errors back to
the hosting application.

-- Lev