uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Patch - updating svn:ignore
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:36:14 GMT
Thilo, maybe you can try applying the attached patch to SVN.  I'd also like
to verify that I'm creating the patch properly.  It seems that Subclipse
(the Eclipse SVN plugin) won't let me create a patch that spans multiple
projects, so I attempted to create this using the command line tools.  From
my Eclipse workspace base dir I executed:
...>svn diff uimaj* jVinci > svnignore.patch

All that's in the patch is updates to svn:ignore for our projects, adding
the .settings and target directories, and the .project and .classpath files.

-Adam