uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: Patch - updating svn:ignore
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:22:22 GMT
I set them from Eclipse, but it was rather tedious (right click each
file in the synchronize view and say "add to svn:ignore").  svn
propset would probably be easier but I haven't tried it yet.  svn help
propset says the syntax would be:
svn propset svn:ignore <PROPVAL>

but PROPVAL is supposed to be a newline separated set of names to
ignore so it's not so convenient to enter that on the command line.
svn propset seems to also take a -F parameter that allows its input to
come from a file - maybe that's the right trick to use.

-Adam