uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: Creating a repository for maven
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 21:24:13 GMT
Right.  I only set up a repository on uima18 as a stopgap measure
until we could get one set up at apache.  (BTW this only hosts eclipse
jars at the moment, which are needed to build our eclipse plugins.)

A Maven repository is just a set of files accessible via HTTP.  So I
imagine we could just add the files to a directory under our podling
website.  Of course, to deploy new files to the repository requires
write access, e.g. via scp... and I'm not sure how that works for our
podling website.

-Adam