uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: Creating a repository for maven
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 22:45:05 GMT
On 11/3/06, Adam Lally <alally@alum.rpi.edu> wrote:
> I only set up a repository on uima18 as a stopgap measure
> until we could get one set up at apache.  (BTW this only hosts eclipse
> jars at the moment, which are needed to build our eclipse plugins.)

I should add that the workaround is to install the Eclipse jars in
your local Maven repository, as follows:

1) download and install Eclipse v3.1.2 from eclipse.org
2) set the ECLIPSE_HOME environment variable to the location where you
installed eclipse
3) run the script uimaj/mavenInstallEclipseJars.bat [UNIX users will
have to edit this to execute in their favorite shell.]

Actually for step #3 to work you need to apply the patch that I just
posted to uima-dev a few minutes ago, if it hasn't already been
committed.

-Adam