uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Remaining occurrences of IBM
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:35:17 GMT
I've replaced most occurrences of "IBM" now.  Here's a list of what I
didn't fix:

1) The uima-docbooks project.  I assume Marshall is working on that.
2) The eclipse plugins' copyright headers and about.html files.  There
are still issues to be worked out before we can remove those.
3) Our example data.  We used IBM public press releases for these and,
not suprisingly, they mention IBM.
4) The example room number annotator description says that it finds
room numbers in the IBM Watson research buildings.  Well, that's true,
it does.  We need a better example, eventually.
5) Some test XCASes contain feature values like "IBMEAnnotator"
stating which annotator produced the annotation.  These could get
replaced with arbitrary other strings if necessary.
6) uimaj-test-util contains class IBMResultPrinter developed by
Michael.  Does this need to be here?

-Adam