uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: Remaining occurrences of IBM
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:28:23 GMT
On 11/17/06, Michael Baessler <mba@michael-baessler.de> wrote:
> <snip/>
>  so I would recommend that
> we just rename the IBMResultPrinter class to ResultPrinter. I will take
> care of that if all agree.

Fine with me.

While you're in there you might also want to take a look at what I did
to TestPropertyReader in order to allow the unit tests to find
resource files using the classloader (which is what is required, or at
least strongly recommended, by Maven).  This is really a hack (I look
up a dummy resource in the classpath in order to figure out what the
"JUnitBasePath" for loading resources should be.  This ought to get
cleaned up.

Also there a bunch of TODOs in the test cases that should get looked
at.  I'll open a JIRA issue for that.

-Adam