uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: uima website updated, please review index-draft.html
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:04:54 GMT
On 11/20/06, Michael Baessler <mba@michael-baessler.de> wrote:
> I like your draft, especially the "News" section on the first page, but
> I don't like to scroll here.
> So I would suggest to shorten the "What is UIMA" paragraphs to see
> immediately the news section and what happens lately.

How about splitting this into two pages?

The Home Page should lead with the "Unstructured Information
Management applications are software systems that analyze large
volumes of unstructured information..." paragraph, and then give the
News and Incubator Disclaimer.  Another page named "About UIMA" or
something like that could have all the other details.

-Adam