uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Problem with the Eclipse code style preferences file on the website
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:35:21 GMT
I realized that the indent after line-wrapping setting was wrong in
the Eclipse code style preferences file that I posted.  I set it to
"8", thinking that meant 8 spaces, but it looks like it was actually
interpreted as 8x the normal indent, so 16 spaces.  That's way too
much and caused some really horrible-looking wrapping.

So I fixed the preferences file and reformatted all the code - in case
you were wondering why there were so many messages on uima-commits
just now.

I extracted the new preferences file to people.apache.org and it
should be live on the website within a few hours.  Or you can just get
it from SVN under site/trunk/uima-website/docs/downloads.

-Adam