uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Website welcome should include the first few paragraphs of our revised proposal to the Incubator
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:04:13 GMT
You may have figured this out already.

To update the site, update in uima-website project in the xdoc dir,
then  run the ant build (build.xml).
Correct any errors , rerun, etc., till it works.

This generates the site into uima-website / docs dir.

What I'm not sure about is how to hook this up to the actual website.
Ken set up a place in SVN: under incubator/uima/site/site-publish.

My understanding is that Ken has to do something to get the Apache web-site
to pull the update.  Ken - can you change this to pull from the
uima-website / docs
dir?

Please correct any incorrect guesses :-) re: how things work.

-Marshall